Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113)
Gain the skills and qualifications to work at a high level in children’s services with a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. You’ll develop skills in providing activities and care to children, with an emphasis on play-based learning.
You’ll learn to facilitate learning and play to help children achieve developmental outcomes. This practical course will prepare you to enter a rewarding industry where you’ll provide education and care to children during their most influential years. It includes practical placement and first aid.
You will be a qualified early childhood educator with skills and knowledge in:
- Childhood development (aesthetic, creative, physical)
- Planning for children with additional needs
- Networking and family partnerships
- First Aid, health and safety.
Entry requirements: London or local AL’s/ MTIA Foundation Certificate in Children’s Services / Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
Course duration: 12 months
Class days: Weekday and Weekend
Assessment: Assignments and logbook
Practicals Placement: 400 hours
- 200 hours at Mother’s Touch Preschool & Daycare
- 240 hours at a Daycare in Australia (Coordinated by TRED for no additional payment)