Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
Turn your passion for working with children into a career with the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
CHC30113 covers the fundamentals of childhood development and caring for children. You’ll gain the skills and expertise to provide quality education for children in a range of environments. Through classroom learning and practical placements you’ll learn to plan activities focused on children’s development. First aid included. Completion of this course is the minimum requirement to work in the Early Childhood Education sector in Australia.
You will develop skills in:
- Effective interaction and communication with children
- Appropriate care for babies, toddlers and children
- First aid, health and safety
- Working legally and ethically
Entry requirements: London or local AL’s/ Certificate in Early Learning
Course duration: 6 months
Class dats: Weekday or Weekend
Assessment: Assignments and logbook
Practical placement: 240 hours
- 240 hours at a Daycare in Australia (Coordinated by TRED for no additional payment)